Hello from Scotland!

Introduce yourself

Moderator: rockinchippy

bwm5150

Hello from Scotland!

Post by bwm5150 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:38 pm

Hi there,

I came across this site after noticing one of my videos was shared here. It was a little analysis video about how Def Leppard recorded some parts one string at a time. Thanks for sharing it and I hope it was a little insightful. The rest of my channel is full of Def Leppard covers but I have also ventured into artists like Whitesnake, Van Halen, Danger Danger, Toto, Bryan Adams, Kiss etc., and I hope to do more.

I have only read a few threads but I'm already jealous of all the gear you guys have. I'm not quite at that level but yet but my dream guitar right now would be a Tyler Studio Elite and I've been seriously considering some all in one unit like a Fractal or Kemper but need to look into them a bit more. Would also love an old PC Archtop.

Thanks again,

Ben :thumbsup:
www.youtube.com/user/bwm5150

rockinchippy

Re: Hello from Scotland!

Post by rockinchippy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:39 pm

Hey Ben! So excited you found us!

Did you see my Union Jack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bwm5150

Post by bwm5150 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:40 am

Yeah man, that is one killer looking paint job. It reminds me of a guitar Phil may have used on the 'Rock Of Ages: The Definitive Collection' tour around 2005. I don't remember it being a PC1 but it was similar and basically had the album compilation design on it.

rockinchippy

Post by rockinchippy » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:59 am

bwm5150 wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:40 am
Yeah man, that is one killer looking paint job. It reminds me of a guitar Phil may have used on the 'Rock Of Ages: The Definitive Collection' tour around 2005. I don't remember it being a PC1 but it was similar and basically had the album compilation design on it.
Yes!